Saturday, February 13, 2010

Book????

Life has been crazy. Between Grad school, work, the kids activities; there is no time. This is a temporary craziness, but who am I kidding, there will always be something. I have not posted a blog in like 6 weeks. Many everyday life issues have occurred only to be forgotten due to a lack of energy.

My sister, has just been named the prosecutor for the city of Mason. She is only 27; the youngest head prosecutor that we are aware of. My father is the new mayor of Mason. The vetting and interviewing process was extremely strict on my sister due to my dad's position in the city. Dad was not allowed to know anything about the process and had no input whatsoever about the outcome. In the end the decision was made to appoint Bethany due to her experience and expertise with this kind of law. Her and my Dad are the Dynamic Duo. Like Batman and Robin; saving Gotham city and ridding it of evil inhabitants. I am proud of them both; true public servants.

Last night my sister, Bryan and I were sharing "war" stories from our work experiences. When you put a physician, nurse and lawyer in a room with a good bottle of white its amazing what happens. The sharing of fabulous stories that can inspire and infuriate at the same time.

I have always wanted to write a book, not about a cause; about real life. So, I would love your thoughts. Would a book comprised of real life experiences in my chaotic life be a good read? Please post your thoughts......

4 comments:

Joules Evans said...

Write it!

I am going to a couple of writer's conferences this year if you are interested in going with.

MomofPrayer said...

Best Selling Author...Angie Strader! I think it has a nice ring to it! :)

MomofPrayer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MomofPrayer said...

Sorry! My deleted post was a duplicate!